GunBidder.co.uk

GunBidder.co.uk
The UK's Premier Gun Auction Site

Search This Blog

D-Day!

The line has been drawn.


There are moments in a mans life when his core beliefs, ideals, principles and morals will be challenged. The 11th of December 2012 at 08:00 has been selected by others to be one of those moments.

Those I hold dear have been sent away to friends and family. There, they will await the outcome of this battle of wills and opposing desires.

My strategy is fragile at best. Note the bold and capital letters stating "ALL PERSONS". It is upon this I will depend. Peacefully, I will resist, holed up in my caravan, curtains shut. With no 'persons' present there will be none to evict from this tiny segment of land. This small parcel of the earth I have had the audacity to exist upon. The wolf will be at the door. It is a fool who would open it. A deluded fool who may think he could present the numerous factors that make these wholly illegal, not to mention unlawful proceedings, to the paid mercenaries that wait for him in the hope of neutralising them from their purpose. Money is actually on my on my side. Money may not be finite, but it is rationed and limited per individual. For the mercenaries, it is a 'job', for the employer a limit to how much he will spend.
For me, it is my life. My financier has granted me the entire term of my natural life to spend as I see fit. I will call my approach 'Chicken Belligerence'.

Anyone who owns/has owned chickens will be able to relate my meaning. A chicken will do as it chooses. It will go where it pleases. All its captor can do is limit this to an acceptable level. Despite expense of time and money, one particular fowl of mine persistently escapes over/under/through the fence. The fence was raised and reinforced. Wings were clipped. The chickens were observed. All avenues explored, yet still my belligerent chicken wanders free. I have had little choice but to accept the behaviour. I could kill the 'trouble' maker. I won't, because I have come to admire it! It also cause me no actual physical inconvenience. But I have spent all the time and money that I am willing and as the remainder of the flock keep within the confines, I have cut my losses.

I do not expect admiration will result from my 'Chicken Belligerence'. I also don't think I'll be killed. One of the two parties will be forced to accept the behaviour of the other.

Let us see which it will be. After all, 4 of my 5 chickens remain on death row...

1 comment:

  1. From 1997 to 2007, the average house price tripled in 'value,' and then rose even further. Meanwhile, in that same decade, the UK median wage only rose by a piffling £6.5k.
    This happened because the banks were allowed to pump hundreds of billions of pounds into the housing market, to purposefully inflate the market.
    Pricing normal people out of the basics, like the ability to work and pay for their own shelter.

    Good luck mate. I dare not print what I would like to see happen to the 'enforcers' who come along and attempt to evict you, under the pretext of the notion that they are 'only doing their job'
    [How many times were similiar words uttered as a paltry excuse during the nuremberg trials? 'I was only following orders']

    This country sucks mate. The politicinas have run it into the ground, and created an unbelievably unfair society.

    Hope you manage to stay safe, and I applaud your bravery for attemtping to live outside of such a crooked orchestrated system of society.

    Especially with a family.

    Best, Dave.
    -----------------------------------------------


    The first man who, having enclosed a piece of ground, bethought himself of saying This is mine, and found people simple enough to believe him, was the real founder of civil society. From how many crimes, wars, and murders, from how many horrors and misfortunes might not any one have saved mankind, by pulling up the stakes, or filling up the ditch, and crying to his fellows: Beware of listening to this imposter; you are undone if you once forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all, and the earth itself to nobody.

    J.J. Rousseau

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.