GunBidder.co.uk

GunBidder.co.uk
The UK's Premier Gun Auction Site

Search This Blog

If You Went Down To The Woods Last Night - Monday 22/10/2012

After a couple of no shows, and following the recommendation of another trail cam owner to utilise the burst mode, I got Mr Fox on camera!



What intrigues me most is the timing of his incursion. Last time it was 20:18 with the rabbit photographed at 01:02.


The time stamp puts this latest one at 01:40. Very close to the time his prey was about.
My musing is this, was Mr Fox able to determine an approximate time to expect his meal from the rabbit faeces?

Most pleasing were these snaps;




Delicious.

Guess where my 'old faithful' TX200 and I will be lurking approximately 15:11 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.