GunBidder.co.uk

GunBidder.co.uk
The UK's Premier Gun Auction Site

Search This Blog

The Avian Insight.

As a courtesy, I inform the owner of my permission via text message that I'll be about and what I intend. The benefit of this works both ways, should anyone report strange unflinching birds who don't mind being slobbered on, the mystery should be quickly solved! The benefit to me is the landowner is reminded of my efforts and their frequency. One dividend of this has just been the invitation for me to take brace of pheasants from the feed store when I next visit!
This generosity illustrates a truth that has often surfaced for me in my life these two years past.

"Perform a service to your fellow, commit it pure of heart, absent charge and expectation of reward, and find blessings bestowed to you far beyond monetary measure".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.