GunBidder.co.uk

GunBidder.co.uk
The UK's Premier Gun Auction Site

Search This Blog

Shyamalan Eat Your Heart Out - Tuesday 14/09/10

Had an extremely vivid nightmare last night.
I was touring the countryside looking to buy some land, when i came across a dusty derelict farmstead. Next thing i knew we were living there and Emma was complaining of 'disturbances'. Before long she was being physically attacked by an unseen force. I remember being absolutely enraged by this and doing battle with this thing,. Absolute to the death fighting, but the more angry i was, the stronger the force i was fighting became. Realising this, i consciously forced myself to risk calming, and luckily it worked, the threat melting away.
Suspecting another ambush and far from convinced i had defeated it, i sought the advice of Emma's mum to help protect and rid us of this ethereal menace. She asked for the help of the angels and i was dressed in a silver breastplate and armour. Whilst i could see it and felt it strapped on, it wasn't physical and couldn't be seen by others. Call it spiritual armour. I was assured, should the demon strike again, i would remain unharmed.
Life quietened down and i arranged to talk to the estate agent to learn some of the properties history. I was to expect a visit that day. Very shortly after, a woman arrived. We shook hands and she handed me the sales particulars. As i glanced them over my eye was drawn to an interior shot, where in the mirror i saw the cloudy reflection of a female. I started to point this out to the woman as a poor photographers error, when i further noticed a blur of orange in the corner of the photograph. As though in fact the camera had caught the spirit of a lady looking into the mirror, perhaps doing her make up. Reinspecting the image in the mirror, the face was horribly distorted conveying anger and hatred. It was clear this spirit was that of a former owner who was distressed at our presence.
I handed the particulars back to the woman and began to tell her what i'd seen, but stopped. Her hair was ginger. Orange. Her coat a reddy tartan. It was her... At lightning speed the realisation set in. "You're her". She gave a wry knowing smile. Before i could ask "But how come i can see you?", the penny dropped. My mind told me. I'm dead. "You killed me" was all i could utter and her smile spread as she lifted her hand and revealed how she had done it. Hidden between her fingers, was a small ball headed pin. Dipped in poison, all it needed, was for me to offer the unprotected flesh of my palm and my life was taken...

Reads like a crap Hollywood horror i know, but boy did it scare the hell out of me... not too badly considering i went on to dream i found my former headmistress living in a yurt behind a training hospital and medical research centre in Tipi Valley. Weird

Night time entertainment over, i took the tiddlywinks to school, went to Cardigan AGAIN. This time caught the Bank. Enjoyed an egg roll, cheesey chips and a coffee before returning home.
Posed for a Lammas group photo, still feel weird about that sort of thing, as i'm rather mindful we're just volunteers.

The Singer sewing machine I rescued from landfill whilst working on the bins.

Played with the rescued Singer sewing machine, the first time its been used since we've had it. Was pretty fun using all the weird and wonderful attachments, but best left to Emma i think until i can work out how she threaded the damn thing.

Sun suddenly decided to show after a grey day so nearly all of us grabbed the opportunity to step outside. Spent the evening reading my new books that arrived today bought with birthday money.
One is RSPB Pocket Nature Wildlife of Britain . The other is Practical Self Sufficiency .
The Wildlife book i bought because of the fact it has everything from trees to plants to mammals to flies and beetles matched to excellent clear photographs.
The self sufficiency guide, i bought because it actually shows you how to build, make, brew all the stuff other books just say you can do. Really chuffed.

M Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.