GunBidder.co.uk

GunBidder.co.uk
The UK's Premier Gun Auction Site

Search This Blog

When The Realisation Becomes Knowing - Saturday 04/06/11

Thursday night Emma had contractions. This made her aware of how unprepared she perceived herself to be.
Consequently, the next day she did what was necessary to change that. She believes herself now to be ready, and the contractions have passed.

Tuesday night and Wednesday night I did not sleep. The truth I am realising and coming to terms with was too powerful. My heart was pounding for nearly 72 hours. Finally, as the realisation turned to knowing, my soul settled and last night I slept.
My heart 'pounding' so fast was, I believe, a physical reaction by my body of the truth resonating with my inner being. Each new realisation still brings me flutters, but once it becomes knowing, it passes.

Spotted An Unloved Bike Generator In A Neighbours Garden.


Fran Needed A New Bike. So She Made It Happen. (Sure, With Our Help, But That's What We're Here For.)

The Building That Was Barclays. Now I'm All For The Banks Shutting Down, But Are Shoe Shops The Answer?

The Consumer Drones Enjoying Their Shopping Experience.


M Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.