GunBidder.co.uk

GunBidder.co.uk
The UK's Premier Gun Auction Site

Search This Blog

Blood Before Breakfast - Friday 15/07/11

"Eira's waters have broken!"
An hour later, 3 kittens had been born on the sofa. I tell you what, watching a cat eat three placentas first thing in the morning is enough to make you stick to coffee and not eat breakfast.

New Life Abounds.
 
Took a mosy into town around 13:00. Paid in a £1000 promissory note and a £1000 Bankers Draft into my bank account. I then called back a debt collection agency and paid £234.00 that is apparently a one off administration fee. That's my account set up for life and they take 15% of all funds reclaimed. We'll see if and how well spent that money was.

Many A Truth Is Uttered In Jest.
M Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.