GunBidder.co.uk

GunBidder.co.uk
The UK's Premier Gun Auction Site

Search This Blog

Friday (At Last) 18/06/10

A sale. A purchase.
After attending my daughters "work of the week" assembly. I took the opportunity to call on our friends Andy and Bridget, with an ulterior motive... Aside from a hot brew, i desired the use of a pressure washer and a hoover. They kindly obliged and i cleaned my Mitsubishi Galant inside and out in preparation for the eBayer who would be purchasing it.
Really nice chap came, seemed pretty genuine, paid the agreed £600 in cash & left.
I then took that cash and bought the Land Rover Discovery an hour later. Need to get the water pump replaced but will attempt that myself if the part arrives in the post. Should save me £50-£100!
All in all a pretty good day.
Lets see what tomorrow brings.

M Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.