GunBidder.co.uk

GunBidder.co.uk
The UK's Premier Gun Auction Site

Search This Blog

Deliverance - Sunday 22/08/10

A break in the weather should have meant a window to catch up on some work outside, however Frances is being delivered back today and despite the warm sunshine not much has dried out properly.
My 'eco' washing machine...
To that end much of the day was spent doing very little aside from add jobs until 15:00 when we were due to meet my parents in the village and guide them in.
Car unloaded, mostly filled with my brewing equipment, YEY! Followed by a coffee, a chat and a guided tour. Unfortunately my parents had to backtrack a fair way to stay at a travel lodge near my sister, so they only had an hour or so with us.
They were very impressed by all thats happening here and hopefully will come again and stay longer.

M Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.