GunBidder.co.uk

GunBidder.co.uk
The UK's Premier Gun Auction Site

Search This Blog

Just Need A Few Grand - Monday 30/08/10

Pounding. Shovelling. Sifting. Dumping. This French drain is taking ages. Paul came to see me around 17:00  and we had a lengthy chat about my options with regards to buying land and replicating the Lammas model. All very encouraging, his pledge to support my efforts, most assuring. I just need to secure investment of probably £30k-£60k to get the ball rolling. Alot of money to someone without any! And its that alone that daunts me. All the rest has been done before. I guess so has the financial side...
Now my time or more specifically my thinking time, is consumed with these plans and ideas. Something will formulate but i know that even that will take time.

M Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.